Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

alignment covered under warrenty :)

Old 01-26-2009, 04:16 PM
JK Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default alignment covered under warrenty :)

Got a good surprise today from my dealership. I'm loading my Jeep on a carrier Friday and wanted to get the oil changed (yea I know how to do it) figure out my check engine light that comes on at half tank and goes away at full tank and get my alignment fixed.

After everything was said it done it came to a grand total of----$28.95

Check eng light was artibuted to a faulty gas cap and they covered the alignment under warrenty!!!! That blew my mind and just wanted to let folks know not all dealerships are Stealerships
Old 01-26-2009, 05:33 PM
JK Super Freak

Wow... you got lucky!
Old 01-26-2009, 05:39 PM
JK Newbie

I had no problem at the dealership either. I bought some new BFG's from NTB and they gave me a free alignment check and told me the toe in was out of spec. I then took my Jeep to the dealer and told them what NTB said and gave them the print out. They did a complete alignment for me no charge!! I explained to my dealer I did not want these new expensive tires to wear prematurely and they agreed. The alignment was out, but not by much.

Quick Reply: alignment covered under warrenty :)