Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Am i crazy?

Old 11-12-2007, 01:47 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Send me a pm an we can discuss this if you want. it is a 2 door. just in case you or anyone else interested knows.
Old 11-12-2007, 11:00 PM
JK Jedi Master

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Build a hardtop hoist for about $20-$30 bucks and just order a Mopar Sunbonnet for a couple hundred bucks, just a suggestion. I have both tops, hard and soft, had the softy on for about 2 weeks and went back to the bikini. Had the hardtop on most of the time in the beginning because of no storage ideas other than sitting on my garage floor untill I built one to hang it from the ceiling. I put it back on cause of chilly nights and my 4 yr old in the back. I got pissed at the softop when I couldn't get the rear window to zip out. I plan on fabing my own duster and wind jammer within the next couple weeks. In short, keep your hardtop IMO it'll last longer and get a bikini for that real jeep ride!!!
Old 11-13-2007, 01:47 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by mkjeep
Build a hardtop hoist for about $20-$30 bucks and just order a Mopar Sunbonnet for a couple hundred bucks, just a suggestion. I have both tops, hard and soft, had the softy on for about 2 weeks and went back to the bikini. Had the hardtop on most of the time in the beginning because of no storage ideas other than sitting on my garage floor untill I built one to hang it from the ceiling. I put it back on cause of chilly nights and my 4 yr old in the back. I got pissed at the softop when I couldn't get the rear window to zip out. I plan on fabing my own duster and wind jammer within the next couple weeks. In short, keep your hardtop IMO it'll last longer and get a bikini for that real jeep ride!!!
I would do that but i am currently living in a apt. an wil be for the next little while i guess i will just break down an buy a soft top an keep my hard one some where.

Quick Reply: Am i crazy?