Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

any EMTs on here???

Old 10-15-2010, 08:42 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default any EMTs on here???

anyone do any cool ems mods to there rigs? all i have is my blue light and my tactical blow out kit!
Old 10-16-2010, 12:00 PM
JK Freak

no one???
Old 10-16-2010, 01:19 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

sure am, but why would I mod my Jeep with lights, and horns and such...sounds like a fire thing to do
Old 10-16-2010, 01:59 PM
JK Super Freak

Perhaps you should ask for volunteer EMS mods. Your title is quite broad.
But that aside...I, being from a full time service in Canada, can't wrap my head around the idea of people using POV's to respond 'hot' anywhere nor do I know what state regulations are regarding said use....and before anyone gets in a huff over my j/k about being a Fire thing to do...it's just that a joke, and inside one
Old 10-16-2010, 02:11 PM
JK Enthusiast

Default Well...

...I too do the Paramedic thing full time and work four jobs...three of them are at BUSY ASS places (one Critical Care)...Not to be a dick, but, I really don't give one flyin leap what's goin on when I'm away...when I do have a day off, I AM OFF...well, I may be just a bit 'OFF' too, but, I'z b Chillin' like a Villan with my margarita blender spinnin'!!! I NEED SANITY TIME...!!! When I work, we get ABUSED like no other...no one cares about me so I return the favor when I'm off...NO PHONE, NO PAGER...DON'T RING MY DOORBELL!!!
Old 10-16-2010, 02:51 PM
JK Enthusiast

Its all good for the vol thing...I would so the hidden strobes in the lights and a small LED light bar only. It's going to be brighter than the others and look a bit stealth.
Old 10-16-2010, 03:03 PM
JK Freak

Paramedic here. Got my first aid kit and ALS SAR kit in my JK.
Old 10-16-2010, 05:48 PM
JK Enthusiast

Location: Christiana, Tennessee, United States, United States

Paramedic here, I work 24 on 48 off, and when I'm off the world can go to hell for all I care, ill deal with it when its my shift again. Why would you ever want Emergency lights on your Jk for Ems. There are really no ems mods to be done, what would you do ... strap a monitor and a vent next to the sub In the back, maybe stow you cpap under the seat, or put your stair chair on the roof rack? LOL
Old 10-16-2010, 08:05 PM
JK Enthusiast

I'm an EMT myself, I value my time off when I get in my jk, but i Do have a Star of Life sticker on the back of my JK.
Old 10-16-2010, 08:44 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by TN-MEDIC-14
Paramedic here, I work 24 on 48 off, and when I'm off the world can go to hell for all I care, ill deal with it when its my shift again. Why would you ever want Emergency lights on your Jk for Ems. There are really no ems mods to be done, what would you do ... strap a monitor and a vent next to the sub In the back, maybe stow you cpap under the seat, or put your stair chair on the roof rack? LOL
......Bingo

Quick Reply: any EMTs on here???