Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Anyone with a 2017 JKR that can help?

Old 04-29-2024, 09:50 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone with a 2017 JKR that can help? Anyone??

Last year I bought a 2017 JK Rubicon that has been a basket of mystery regarding some of the things that was done to it such as it having a OEM replacement engine despite only having 41k miles and the vin certification label and tire loading label removed from the drivers side door.

I have been working with a company called ECS that is the only official OEM supplier for those labels. I have gathered all the info they needed however they have never made a replacement label for this exact vehicle and they are saying they would need an image from another Jeep label with the same exact first 8 digits to insure the weight ratios are correct on the new label as that info is not available on the build sheet.

The first 8 of my Vin is 1C4BJWCG. Anyone else with same first 8 that wouldn’t mind helping me out with a pic of your label?

seen a few pics from dealers on Autotrader with the same vin 8 as mine but of course the pics suck and don’t show the gvwr info they need clearly.

Last edited by CHADT; 05-07-2024 at 04:46 AM.
Old 05-01-2024, 12:47 PM
Super Moderator

Received 470 Likes on 422 Posts

Wasn't a salvage rebuild was it? If anowner paid cash for a rebuild then it does not show up on CarFax or similar checks.
Old 05-01-2024, 12:52 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by Sixty4x4
Wasn't a salvage rebuild was it? If anowner paid cash for a rebuild then it does not show up on CarFax or similar checks.
it doesn’t seem to be as CARFAX and Experian Autocheck are both clean. Both doors have traceable vin tags along with the hood that all match making it further odd the previous just removed the vin cert label and the tire load label.
Old 05-07-2024, 04:44 AM
JK Newbie

Nobody? I’m mainly just needed the weight values off a label with the same first 8 as my vin.

Quick Reply: Anyone with a 2017 JKR that can help?