Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Anyone buy tires from Tirecrawler?

Old 02-29-2012, 09:40 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Anyone buy tires from Tirecrawler?

I was pretty set on MTR Kevlars in 35x1250r15, but it looks like they're on backorder to no end, really wanted to buy from Discount Tire. Now I'm thinking of going with the Nitto Trail Grapplers in 35x1250r17, but then I saw TireCrawler.com had Toyo Open Country M/T for $278 a piece. Just wondering if these guys are legit.
Old 02-29-2012, 10:20 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

They had the best prices when I was looking for 35" BFG's. I was set to order when I called Discount Tire Online and they matched the Tirecrawler.com price after shipping so they actually beat their price. Never had the chance to order from them since I'd rather do business with DT...
Old 03-01-2012, 09:31 AM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by offcamber
They had the best prices when I was looking for 35" BFG's. I was set to order when I called Discount Tire Online and they matched the Tirecrawler.com price after shipping so they actually beat their price. Never had the chance to order from them since I'd rather do business with DT...
I tried to do that with my local Discount Tire/America's Tire and it was a no go. The price TC was selling the tires was below DT's cost.

Quick Reply: Anyone buy tires from Tirecrawler?