Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Anyone running a sale on Teraflex or Full Traction lift kits?

Old 08-01-2009, 10:10 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Anyone running a sale on Teraflex or Full Traction lift kits?

I'm wanting to buy a 3" long arm lift kit from either Teraflex or Full Traction. Anyone know of any of our vendors having a sale right now? Want to order one this week hopefully! Sorry if this is in the wrong forum. Wasn't sure where else to post it. Thanks for any help.
Old 08-02-2009, 06:34 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default kit

I have talked with Dave last week on the both of the kits and after a lot of thinking I have made up my mind.

Going with a 4" long arm Full Traction. I am only running 33x12.50 but I will go to 35's when they run down. Same price for a 3 or 4 inch kit. They always say bigger is better. After kit,shocks and front and rear drive shafts I will need to work some overtime. I called Dave and he gave me a good deal on the complete set up. I will not give the price not sure if he would be happy with that. PM me and I will give it to you.
Old 08-02-2009, 08:21 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by Dr.JK
I have talked with Dave last week on the both of the kits and after a lot of thinking I have made up my mind.

Going with a 4" long arm Full Traction. I am only running 33x12.50 but I will go to 35's when they run down. Same price for a 3 or 4 inch kit. They always say bigger is better. After kit,shocks and front and rear drive shafts I will need to work some overtime. I called Dave and he gave me a good deal on the complete set up. I will not give the price not sure if he would be happy with that. PM me and I will give it to you.
well I'll def be going with a 3" kit since I'll be running the stock bfg mt's till tires and wheels are in my budget. Plus I'd like to get a few more miles out of them since I know they won't sell for much. I figure by going long arm it'll be upgradable by either changing springs or going to coil overs on down the road, or if I hit the lotto.

Last edited by highoctane; 08-02-2009 at 09:10 PM.
Old 08-03-2009, 08:42 AM
Sponsoring Vendor

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Anyone running a sale on Teraflex or Full Traction lift kits?
Thanks for the Kind words guys and yes if you are looking for something please give us a call or drop us a email we will take care of you!
Old 08-03-2009, 09:07 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Dr.JK

You will be very happy with your choice!

Until you want 37's!!!

You can easily run them on the 4" kit without problems unless you weigh down your jeep with a bunch of stuff.

And you might need wheel spacers depending on your wheel choice and the backspacing htey provide.
Old 08-08-2009, 03:34 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by mmcan
You will be very happy with your choice!

Until you want 37's!!!

You can easily run them on the 4" kit without problems unless you weigh down your jeep with a bunch of stuff.

And you might need wheel spacers depending on your wheel choice and the backspacing htey provide.

Yeah I've already got a set of wheel spacers from teraflex. I would run 37s but I don't have gears in my budget right now and I know I can live with 35s and the stock gears for now. I'll regear to 5.13s eventually then go 37s.

Quick Reply: Anyone running a sale on Teraflex or Full Traction lift kits?