Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Apparently this h3 really wanted to touch me!!!

Old 11-01-2011, 05:48 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I found a safe way to get someone off my bumper - hit the emergency flashers. It scares the bejezus out of them and you are not likely to be slammed into.
Old 11-02-2011, 04:38 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by NoFunRich
I found a safe way to get someone off my bumper - hit the emergency flashers. It scares the bejezus out of them and you are not likely to be slammed into.
Old 11-02-2011, 04:55 AM
JK Enthusiast

I don't know why everyone is in such a hurry anyway.
Old 11-02-2011, 05:02 AM
JK Newbie

This isn't tailgating, but about a month ago while going to Milwaukee on I-94 I had a guy in a H3 keep trying to put me into the side of a semi that was on my right side. The trucker seen what was happening, and tried to give me what room he could. I had a different car behind me that didn't leave me much for slowing down safely. I did notice the H3 had a cb antenna. Suddenly he just took off. I wonder if the trucker called for some police assistance and the guy in the H3 heard it deciding relocating would be a good idea.
Old 11-02-2011, 05:09 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Unforgivable
I had someone tailgaiting me on the way to Fort Drum New York. The guy finally went around me (I was in left lane doin 80-85 plenty of fast for the left lane). He gets in front of me so I ride his ass and Im pissed so I flick my high beams. He literally slams on his breaks. I have a smittybuilt front bumper and 100 lb winch on the front that would tear his prius a new asshole. But I miss his car anyways by about .00003 cm. Pull over, me and my friend get out about to get into a fist fight with this guy. He steps out of his car and he in civilian clothes but is wearing a duty belt with mace and his sidearm. Anyways we get into a yelling match despite that. He gets back into his eco-friendly power wheels and goes on his way. Got to love some cops, cant do anything without weapons and the law when all else fails.
I probably would have done the same thing as he had. I hate people that sit in the left lane when the right is open. The left is for passing not cruising. I usually will ride their ass or get in front of them and slow down.
Old 11-02-2011, 05:11 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 07JKUnlimitedX
I don't know why everyone is in such a hurry anyway.
Time is money haha
Old 11-02-2011, 07:38 AM
JK Enthusiast

I usually don't even know someone is on my ass until they pop out of no where to switch lanes. Especially at night. That spare is like a douchebag blocker.
Old 11-02-2011, 07:47 AM
JK Enthusiast

The pic from the OP isn't that bad, I have done worse myself. I cannot stand drivers who ride your ass and flash their highbeams at you when you have nowhere to go in stop and go traffic. grrrr pisses me off. Worst is when you are cruising along enjoying the ride and you come upon someone doing about 15 under the speed limit, so you pass em... then they pass you, get in front again and then slow down... I have my cruise on buddy, I am doing the same speed I was 15 minutes ago, pick a speed and stick with it frig now I need a beer
Old 11-02-2011, 08:21 AM
JK Enthusiast

I don't let tailgaters bother me. If they hit me that would be another story. As long as I'm going the speedlimit or faster I just move on down the road. Let them have the stress I don't need it.

Donnie
Old 11-02-2011, 09:15 AM
JK Freak

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0G66aOUzOc&feature=player_embedded

Amazes me how many people don't understand this.

Not directed to the OP.

Last edited by Pjohn; 11-02-2011 at 09:28 AM.

Quick Reply: Apparently this h3 really wanted to touch me!!!