Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

ARB shop in australia

Old 08-22-2013, 08:19 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ARB shop in australia

Im canadian and im in australia visiting my friends home town i race motocross with in the states. I dont know how much longer i can look at all this insain offroading and not have my jeep lol. I seen an arb shop so i made him take me. I walk in and the arb salesman walks up and asks if he can help. So i say im canadian visiting and looking for an onboard compressor. He asks what i drive. I tell him i drive a jeep wrangler and he laughs at me... Says there no good here toyota is the only good thing around here i guess. Says they are much better for offroad. Then goes on too tell me i cant mount the compressor under the hood. So I tell him about the write up on the forum and the mounting kit. Then tells me they can install it for me. So i told him "well if you want too take the 24 hour flight home and install it for no charge that would be great lol because im not paying you too work on my jeep" Interesting trip too the ARB shop i must say.
Old 08-22-2013, 08:23 AM
JK Super Freak

Sounds like you ran into a Toyota fanboy who should have kept his mouth closed when dealing with a customer. You will never know who you are dealing with. What if you happened to be Jeep's aftermarket sales liaison guy or whatever? You could get that guy's ARB franchise licence pulled, if there was such a thing. Maybe there isn't.
Old 08-22-2013, 04:16 PM
JK Newbie

Ya that would be nice ^
Old 08-22-2013, 04:25 PM
JK Enthusiast

If I would have read this a week ago I may not have ordered the old man emu lift. I wonder if I can cancel it.

Quick Reply: ARB shop in australia