Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Autotrucktoys

Old 07-06-2008, 10:38 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Autotrucktoys

Hi everybody,
Wondered if anyone has done business with these guys? They're one of the few Jeep sites in the US offering cheaper cargo shipping rates to Europe (rather than mail or UPS) and I just wanted to see if anyone had some customer experience with them before placing a big order.
Thanks
Miguel
Old 07-06-2008, 10:51 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi Miguel

I used them to order a set of Rugged Ridge light guards and waited for over 4 months for them to deliver!!!

Response to their 'support' desk was appalling and when I did finally get hold of them by phone, didn't seem in a particular hurry to help a p**sed off customer.

Personally, I wouldn't do business with them again but maybe you'll have a better experience.

Nick
Old 07-07-2008, 03:38 AM
Eternal ***erator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I dont know anything about this company, but in all fairness, I feel the need to mention that the RR light guard delay, may well not have been their fault. RR is excrutiatingly slow to deliver ANYTHING to their vendors.