Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Baseline 4x4 outfitters

Old 07-18-2011, 08:50 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Baseline 4x4 outfitters

Since we all spend money on parts I just want to send this out to say I had a good experience with baseline4x4outfitters.com. If this violates the rules sorry but I like to say good things as well as complain when I get bad service. I ordered my front bumper winch and parts on July 13 and received an email saying they would be "in touch as soon as possible in ref my order." well after 5 days I was about to call since I did not hear anything but had some errands to run most of the day. When I got done and opened the website to call them Fedex showed up with my entire order. So the only complaint was not no email with shipping info but the 4 boxes all arrived before end of 5th day and that was free shipping so I guess it's not a complaint but just notice if anyone orders anything from them as I would purchase from them again if the price "win." (lowest again) I have nothing real bad but in case this violates I'm not saying exact model or such just a little praise for a company. I will post more picture under the other threads of "what have you done this week." Have fun all.
Old 07-18-2011, 08:59 PM
JK Junkie

It's OK to talk about other vendors and/or manufacturers as long as you don't post clickable links or contact info (Our sponsors get this privilege). Some can't be mentioned because they are blacklisted - total of 5. Take a look at the FAQ's if you have any questions.

Moochie
Old 07-19-2011, 04:57 AM
JK Enthusiast

I have not done any business with them. I have met the owner and he seems like a nice enough guy. I need to shop with them a bit more since they are only about 5 minutes from my house.
Old 07-19-2011, 06:03 PM
wdw
JK Enthusiast

I have used them. Great Service. All I had to do is drive 18 miles and had it the same day.

I have meet the owners also. They are great people.

Quick Reply: Baseline 4x4 outfitters