Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Best deal on a Gobi Rack?

Old 05-04-2011, 05:17 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Best deal on a Gobi Rack?

I'm ready to take the plunge on a Stealth rack for my 2dr JK. What kind of deals are you finding?
Old 05-22-2011, 08:41 PM
JK Newbie

Default My New Rack

Originally Posted by bripsu
I'm ready to take the plunge on a Stealth rack for my 2dr JK. What kind of deals are you finding?
I got mine straight from GOBI, hunted around didnt find a better deal. I paid $1599 for the stalth 4-door rack, wind deflector, ladder, sun roof insert, & quick disconnects.
Old 05-23-2011, 05:36 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by acp51
I got mine straight from GOBI, hunted around didnt find a better deal. I paid $1599 for the stalth 4-door rack, wind deflector, ladder, sun roof insert, & quick disconnects.
Thats a pretty sweet deal! I just found one from another forum user that made me a great deal on a Ranger rack, ladder, sun roof insert, and 4 IPF968's. I think I'm going to need to pick up some quick discos though.

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1591[1].jpg
Views:	9867
Size:	98.7 KB
ID:	163479  
Old 05-23-2011, 09:25 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by bripsu
Thats a pretty sweet deal! I just found one from another forum user that made me a great deal on a Ranger rack, ladder, sun roof insert, and 4 IPF968's. I think I'm going to need to pick up some quick discos though.

Hey, that looks great! Yeah I have seen a few on the forums being sold now oh well, didn't really think people would be dumping these things. Either way, I think I am going to enjoy mine!
Old 05-23-2011, 09:43 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by acp51
Hey, that looks great! Yeah I have seen a few on the forums being sold now oh well, didn't really think people would be dumping these things. Either way, I think I am going to enjoy mine!
I think there is plenty of opportunity to "recycle" these racks. The ones I've seen seem to be either pre or post sale of JK.

Quick Reply: Best deal on a Gobi Rack?