Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Best Week Ever

Old 06-15-2008, 08:34 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Best Week Ever

This crazy Chicago weather has finally been "stable" enough to allow me to have the top down and doors off my JK for a full week... and it's been the BEST week ever!!

I work from home so I really don't have any real need to go anywhere during the week, but it's amazing the reasons you can come up with to have to drive when you get to drive a Jeep. Sure there's a mailbox right on the corner that I could walk to when I have to send a letter, but I really don't trust that it'll get there unless I drive 4 miles to the "closest" post office

Last edited by JeepJay; 06-15-2008 at 08:37 PM.
Old 06-15-2008, 10:25 PM
JK Super Freak

I like your way of thinking! We've had a nasty Spring, rained for almost a month. We've actually had sunshine for 3 days now. I'm looking forward to opening her up on my days off. Hurray!
Old 06-16-2008, 02:41 AM
JK Jedi

Yeah, I've really enjoyed having the top off the last month.
Old 06-16-2008, 02:59 AM
JK Newbie

Know exactly what you mean. I live in Chicago also and have had the top down for the whole week. This week is also suppose to be great also.

Quick Reply: Best Week Ever