Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

A big negative ghostrider

Old 02-23-2013, 07:56 PM
Super Moderator

Received 80 Likes on 72 Posts

Guys, please keep this thread civil and on topic. It is an open discussion, but I will have to remove posts with personal insults. Thanks.
Old 02-23-2013, 08:32 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Mj's-jk
Maybe he has a jeep and he was in his other car i wave all the time not thinking when im in my wifes car
After work I run a 3 mile loop. Same loop, same time, every day. I see the same Jeeps driving all the time. I catch myself waving. By now I'm sure they've figured out I own a Jeep (I hope)
Old 02-24-2013, 12:01 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I wave back when some one waves at me but i dont wave first unless i know them
Old 02-25-2013, 01:21 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by shabbernigdo
I wave back when some one waves at me but i dont wave first unless i know them
+1...nothing wrong with being courteous -
Old 02-26-2013, 03:48 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I think FJ's are fugly but I would have returned the wave....even if they were driving a Prius. I am not returning a wave to the machine, but the fellow human inside the machine. At least they are doing no harm unlike too much of humanity.

Last edited by Yankee; 02-26-2013 at 03:52 AM.
Old 02-26-2013, 03:57 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by hoghd06
The op has a choice to wave or not wave. I'm simply defending him because people started calling him an idiot for his choice. Too many people here want to tell everyone how to drive their jeep and what they should do in it. If someone doesn't want to wave so be it. If someone doesn't want to take the top and doors off so be it. If the people judging him didn't agree they should have moved on not make him feel like an ass.
sure, it is his right to wave or not, and to have an opinion that an FJ driver is unworthy of his wave. The rest of us have the right to form an opinion about a person who not only acts like that, but then brags about acting like that.
Old 02-26-2013, 04:08 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by MoveRight
The rules clearly state that at the sole discretion of the operator, a jeep may return a wave from any other type of vehicle. In fact, I think it's encouraged to promote awareness and show our stewardship to the off road community. We just can't initiate the wave to non-jeeps.

That's great.. When I had my F-350 (Which was BadAss by the way) I tried to start a whole waving thing.. In vain :-(
Old 02-26-2013, 04:20 AM
JK Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Atleast he waived. Most Jeep owners these days don't waive or anything anymore
Old 02-26-2013, 04:30 AM
JK Super Freak

I think this bears repeating:
Come on guys, enough bashing of the FJ owners. They are trying, doing their best, they just aren't quite there yet. Please, if you will, think back to your days in high school (this may be farther back for some of us.) Now, remember that kid in your school who was a little slow, a little different, you know, a tard. Anyway, he tried so hard to fit in and have everyone like him. The football coach made him the manager of the team and he got to wear a football jersey. Well, that tard, my friends, is the FJ owner. So I ask you, the next time you see Corky walking down that school hall towards you in his football jersey with that big smile on his face, are you going to slap him on the back and say "good game last Friday" or are you going to push him into a locker? I just ask you to be as considerate to our retarded FJ brethren and give them a wave and really make their day.
Old 02-26-2013, 05:19 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Garvey
That's great.. When I had my F-350 (Which was BadAss by the way) I tried to start a whole waving thing.. In vain :-(
Notice the winky winky icon? On most forums that is used to indicate when someone is kidding, for those that aren't sure.

Some of y'all are kinda uppity, considering I can't get a wave back from most jk's...

Last edited by MoveRight; 02-26-2013 at 05:21 AM.

Quick Reply: A big negative ghostrider