Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

brakes

Old 02-26-2008, 06:57 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default brakes

i will never say a bad thing about jeeps anti lock brakes again they saved me from a big wreck on the interstate the other day. a car which was going way to fast lost control in front of me slid across 3 lanes of interstate traffic it crashed into a suv i think a ford then proceeded to hit the concrete barrier. i was directly behind the suv that got hit so i smashed the brake pedal the jeep started to slide i was steering toward the rear end of some small car im thinkin no way im going to stop in time but dang the jeep took over its brakes and it stopped in time and in short order. so i then proceeded to think ok now that its stopped on a dime whats going to crash into me a semi looking into the mirror nobody was close..
Old 02-26-2008, 07:42 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

whew, those close calls really get your heart pounding

Glad it worked out OK for you, I hope nobody in the other vehicles were hurt. It annoys me when stupid people doing stupid stuff ends up affecting innocent bystanders

Quick Reply: brakes