Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Buyer beware ! SEAT GLOVERS unraveling

Old 04-16-2008, 05:43 PM
JK Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Buyer beware ! SEAT GLOVERS unraveling

Two and a half months ago I purchased a full set of SEAT GLOVERS for my 08 4 door. I noticed when installing them, a 3 inch section of the stitching had com unraveled and decided to just let it go. Now a lot of the seams are starting come apart and there is loose thread hanging out all over the place. There is Velcro coming off here and there, because it was barely sewn on to begin with. I can not believe the poor quality of the materials and workmanship of SEAT GLOVERS . I paid $300 for these. What a rip-off. I am totally disappointed.
Is anyone else Having or had this problem ?
P.S. The SEAT GLOVERS have never got wet or been washed. They aren't even old enough to be dirty yet !

Last edited by pkdailey4; 04-16-2008 at 05:57 PM.
Old 04-16-2008, 05:59 PM
JK Jedi Master

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Have you contacted Seat Glovers about your covers yet?
Old 04-16-2008, 07:25 PM
JK Newbie

Default Bummer

Contact the manufacturer and let the know what happened like the post above mentioned.

If that doesn't work and you paid by with a credit card many companies will extend the orginal warranty of the manufacturer (Seat Glovers) and cover it.
Old 04-16-2008, 08:06 PM
JK Junkie

Let Seat Glovers know about it. If they are a decent company, they will take care of it, even if their product is not that great. If they don't take care of you, then let the world know and as tgoode said, contact you cc company and see if they can do anything.

Quick Reply: Buyer beware ! SEAT GLOVERS unraveling