Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Can anybody explain this?

Old 05-17-2007, 11:00 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Can anybody explain this?

My order is going backwards in the factory again, can anybody explain why?

I called to check on my status today and they told me I was at D after being at D1 as recently as Monday when I last called in. Of course they can't tell me why I am back at D and told me to call my dealer, which I did and of course my salesman is has Thursday's off so I got to speak to the sales manager who was no help and basicly said call back tomorrow when my salesmen should be in.

This happened once before when Jeep decided they were not going to make the X's with the rear locker unless it also had the swaybar disconnect, so my dealer added it to get my order moving again which it had been until I called in today.
Old 05-17-2007, 11:08 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Man, you guys that ordered your JK's. I swear you have more patience then JOB, I can't believe what some of you have gone through. It would be nice if DC and the dealerships could get on the same page and do a little caring about the customer. I know this is a dream. How do they stay in business? If we JK owners have this much trouble, just think of all the other vehicle models that are out there. Man I wouldn't want to be in thier customer service peoples shoes. Got to be stressful.

Quick Reply: Can anybody explain this?