Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Cant spend any money

Old 08-14-2009, 03:25 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hell, thats a very nice offer, how big is your suitcase, an AEV 5.7 kit would be nice, you all shout about wanting a CRD, but i would love a nice straight 5 or 6 cylinder diesel, even a V6 diesel, not the noisy tractor engine we have.

Modern diesels are smooth, most sound like petrols now, and rev like petrols, this thing red lines at 4k.

Sorry went of topic there, i am in Devon, but will be in Cornwall that weekend.

Bath is a lovely place, and hope the weather improves for you, one day its sunny, then it pours with rain for days, and this is summer.

Hope the business meetings go well, as things are real slow over here, very few businesses doing well, i have to mod my Jeep, it cheers me up
Old 08-14-2009, 03:49 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Dex1
Wow man! now you've got them fighting over you!!!! I'm sure you will get you're bits soon!!
And that is the way it should be. Capitalism works well when the Gov't stays out of their way. I enjoyed this "Epcot" experience, however I wish had a beer from each country. This is just another reason why I like this forum. Heads-up on the vendors.
Old 08-15-2009, 03:05 PM
JK Junkie

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

A Land Rover??? What's that?????

Quick Reply: Cant spend any money