Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Cheapest site to buy tires and rims or anyone know a current 4wd promo code????

Old 04-17-2010, 08:18 AM
JK Newbie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Cheapest site to buy tires and rims or anyone know a current 4wd promo code????

I'm looking to buy tires and wheels... specifically dicky cepick crushers 33 r16 and a set of wheels but im not specific about the wheels (cheap procomp steelies are probally what I will go with). Anyone have suggestions on which would be the cheapest site or have a promo code for 4wd. Any suggestions/ help would be appreciated!
Old 04-17-2010, 08:26 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ssorbttam
I'm looking to buy tires and wheels... specifically dicky cepick crushers 33 r16 and a set of wheels but im not specific about the wheels (cheap procomp steelies are probally what I will go with). Anyone have suggestions on which would be the cheapest site or have a promo code for 4wd. Any suggestions/ help would be appreciated!
Speed4Less ask for Juan and tell him that Jonathan with the Rubicon Sent you Im a very close friend of his.

Last edited by wayoflifette; 04-17-2010 at 08:34 AM. Reason: edited non sponsor contact info
Old 04-17-2010, 10:56 AM
JK Jedi Master
FJOTM Winner

Received 162 Likes on 154 Posts

Search around online for the lowest price, then go in to your local Discount Tire and see if they can price match. National in-store service sure beats the hassle of shipping back and forth for any warranty issues...
Old 04-18-2010, 07:15 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Many folks on this forum have been happy with discount tire. Matt from Discount Tire is active member of this forum.

Quick Reply: Cheapest site to buy tires and rims or anyone know a current 4wd promo code????