Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Chrysler Buy Back on my 3 month old JK

Old 05-14-2007, 07:26 PM
JK Newbie

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Chrysler Buy Back on my 3 month old JK

Well I got my new JK today but the buy back paperwork isnt finished yet so the dealer let me take it home because the rental was getting expensive. I LIKE IT BETTER THAN THE SILVER ONE I HAD!

Old 05-14-2007, 08:23 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I saw mine and just had to have it, I wish I had waited, cause that one looks hot. Good call on the color
Old 05-15-2007, 03:38 AM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

[QUOTE=JK_Jeep;84941]Well I got my new JK today but the buy back paperwork isnt finished yet so the dealer let me take it home because the rental was getting expensive. I LIKE IT BETTER THAN THE SILVER ONE I HAD!

Why would you ever want another JK??? on another JK forum you recommended a Hummer for one guy, you sent all JK's to the butcher shop, and the JK isn't even Trail Rated as shown in your cute little Avatar.. I guess your quite a gambler HuH!.....taking a big chance on another JK ...
Gee, I really hope you gotta good Trail Rated one this time......
Old 05-15-2007, 05:22 AM
JK Enthusiast

Default Uh Oh

[QUOTE=nam6869usmc;85051]
Originally Posted by JK_Jeep
Well I got my new JK today but the buy back paperwork isnt finished yet so the dealer let me take it home because the rental was getting expensive. I LIKE IT BETTER THAN THE SILVER ONE I HAD!

Why would you ever want another JK??? on another JK forum you recommended a Hummer for one guy, you sent all JK's to the butcher shop, and the JK isn't even Trail Rated as shown in your cute little Avatar.. I guess your quite a gambler HuH!.....taking a big chance on another JK ...
Gee, I really hope you gotta good Trail Rated one this time......
BUSTED!!!! Thats not cool.
Old 05-15-2007, 05:27 AM
JK Newbie

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Its not trail rated until I can actually see how it does on the trail, my other one I never had the chance, so yeah, I was upset, I am just hopjng the chances of another lemon are slim
Old 05-15-2007, 05:48 AM
Eternal ***erator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

That color looks great all shined up.
I dont know why you got a lemon. (Silver Jeeps rule :toung: ) It must have been red primer underneath .
I hope you have better luck with this one, and find it more to your liking.

P.S. Just my take on it, but that avatar won't likely win you any friendly points, you will probablly hear about it alot, negatively.
Old 05-15-2007, 05:51 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by JK_Jeep
Its not trail rated until I can actually see how it does on the trail, my other one I never had the chance, so yeah, I was upset, I am just hopjng the chances of another lemon are slim
Well now, you have me deeply concerned about the ability of a JK, as soon as you get out and test yours and if your findings are negative, I'll run right out and rip that trail rated badge right off, because I'll take your word for it. But keep in mind, if you try an 80 degree incline, 6' of mudd, ford 8' of water, and it fail's that don't count. Then we all get to keep our badges, but, you get to wear the Badge that say's ((I don't know what I'm doing)
Old 05-15-2007, 05:58 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by nam6869usmc
Well now, you have me deeply concerned about the ability of a JK, as soon as you get out and test yours and if your findings are negative, I'll run right out and rip that trail rated badge right off, because I'll take your word for it. But keep in mind, if you try an 80 degree incline, 6' of mudd, ford 8' of water, and it fail's that don't count. Then we all get to keep our badges, but, you get to wear the Badge that say's ((I don't know what I'm doing)
I'll just watch this one.
Old 05-15-2007, 06:25 AM
JK Newbie

Wow, nice color
Old 05-15-2007, 07:12 AM
JK Super Freak

I say give the guy a break. He's got every right to be pissed if his first one was junk. Lord knows I wasn't very happy about mine to begin with. Give him some time to decide wether or not the new one warrants changing his avatar. Is this forum a place where a dissenting opinion is not respected (or for that matter, tolerated)? Not all of us have had the same experiences with our vehicles and we, as a community, should respect that. End of speech.

Quick Reply: Chrysler Buy Back on my 3 month old JK