Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

D-Rings?

Old 07-08-2007, 06:11 PM
JK Freak

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Bodo
Well? What did you do about the D rings? Just curious.
Ha...well...nothing...yet... I have been accused of "whining and crying to others about Camp Jeep...( see anything and everything...) Yet I see others are slowly finding out about one of their new "rules"

But about the "d" rings-- hubbo is going to find a place to rhino line coat them... possible this week so I might have pictures soon..
Old 07-12-2007, 05:25 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by JKGirl
Ha...well...nothing...yet... I have been accused of "whining and crying to others about Camp Jeep...( see anything and everything...) Yet I see others are slowly finding out about one of their new "rules"

But about the "d" rings-- hubbo is going to find a place to rhino line coat them... possible this week so I might have pictures soon..

Rhino lining sounds like the best option.

I had a friend in college who had his CJ body sprayed with Rhino. It was sweet, you could hit it with just about anything and no dents!
Old 07-12-2007, 07:41 AM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I went by Tractor Supply Company last night and they have 3/4" black D rings for about $14. I'm not sure how well they will hold up, but it might be worth a shot.
Old 07-12-2007, 07:51 AM
Eternal ***erator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by RotorHead
I went by Tractor Supply Company last night and they have 3/4" black D rings for about $14. I'm not sure how well they will hold up, but it might be worth a shot.

they hold up well on my tractor. and that sees duty WAY more extreme than my Jeep ever will dream of, so i see no reason why they wouldnt be ok.

Quick Reply: D-Rings?