Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Day Trip no top or doors might rain?

Old 05-15-2009, 06:08 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Day Trip no top or doors might rain?

Ok what are the best options for being away for a day trip w/o the (4) doors or top? I see those cab covers by Bestop and Smittybult or complete body covers that you can get. What would be best for keping the Jeep dry if you get caught in a rainstorm and what model is the easiest to put on? Any of them more secure then others for an over night stay maybe? Would be nice if was compact too. I know I read someone had the cab cover and would leave a portable motion sensor alarm set under it parked outside the hotel room.

I guess you could always run into a nearby WalMart or Tractor Supply and by a big silver tarp to throw over it while the rain passes too.

All ideas welcomed
Old 05-15-2009, 09:04 PM
JK Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I bought a cheap tarp from Walmart, when it rains I bust it out... the only problem is I can't drive while it's raining, haha.
Old 05-16-2009, 06:54 AM
JK Jedi

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Pack your soft top with you on your trips and get yourself a cloverpatch to roll up the windows and just fold up your window channels or keep them on. This way you can at least still have some protection from those scattered showers.

[IMG][/IMG][/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

Quick Reply: Day Trip no top or doors might rain?