Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Dealer Rant: Am I Wanting Too Much?

Old 05-16-2008, 04:39 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Put your truck on Craigslist before taking a hit like that .
Old 05-16-2008, 08:01 PM
JK Enthusiast

Well, the truck is on Craigslist and Auto Trader so we will see what happens. I talked to a few other dealers outside of the area and they seem willing to work with me. It is nice not being in a hurry, though I had to sigh when I saw two 4dr JK's following each other today, both with their tops down.
Old 05-16-2008, 08:21 PM
JK Enthusiast

I was at Rairdon's Jeep in Kirkland recently. They have a lot of JKs, including Rubis, on the lot that I'm sure they are desperate to get rid of. After buying mine there, I can tell you not to trust much of what the sales people say. Its a pretty typical dealer with a lot in stock. Good luck.
Old 05-16-2008, 09:26 PM
JK Enthusiast

The reason I placed an order is most of the Rubi's in the area had many more options than I wanted. I really don't want all the power stuff and electronic extras, and that is what dealers tend to order it seems. Plus, Jeep Green is the color for me! I figure that the cost of the power group is about what a whole set of tires costs, my arms work so I'll take the tires.

Quick Reply: Dealer Rant: Am I Wanting Too Much?