Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

did you know....

Old 02-10-2009, 06:28 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default did you know....

I was watching an episode of Unique Whips one day and saw that P Diddy bought two JK's one Bright Silver and one Red Rock Crystal and had them customed up w/ leather and bad a$$ stereos

Also, Mathew McConaughey has a website called j.k.livin.net. nothing to do with Jeeps but I thought that that would have been an awesome online name...or would like to put a sticker on my Jeep.

just thought I would share...
Old 02-10-2009, 06:31 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yeah there are videos of him riding in them w/top off and doors off on youtube somewhere...the only thing is that they are def not off road jeeps now....but i bet the stereos are ridiculous....they just have like 24"s on them or something.
Old 02-15-2009, 06:06 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by landshark

Also, Mathew McConaughey has a website called j.k.livin.net. nothing to do with Jeeps but I thought that that would have been an awesome online name...or would like to put a sticker on my Jeep.

just thought I would share...
McConaughey started his company based on a line from one of his first movies (Dazed and Confused).

I liked it enough that I made my own T-shirt on Zazzle...

http://www.zazzle.com/jeep_jk_livin_tshirt-235785683811636739

Last edited by Robar; 02-15-2009 at 06:11 PM. Reason: PLEASE DO NOT POST DIRECT NON SPONSOR LINKS

Quick Reply: did you know....