Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

discount tire price match

Old 08-27-2009, 04:55 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default discount tire price match

has anyone tried to do the price match on discount website. there is a link to put in price if you find it cheaper and you put the link to the find and they are suppose to email you within a day. i have done it twice but still no response. has anyone had success with it. i was going to print it out and take it to them at store. who has found the cheapest price for goodyear kelvar 285/70/17
Old 08-27-2009, 06:21 PM
JK Jedi

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by jkblk
has anyone tried to do the price match on discount website. there is a link to put in price if you find it cheaper and you put the link to the find and they are suppose to email you within a day. i have done it twice but still no response. has anyone had success with it. i was going to print it out and take it to them at store. who has found the cheapest price for goodyear kelvar 285/70/17

Discount Tire Direct is a sponsor so why not give them a try and pm asking for price match. I just received a quote today and was impressed...just wished that I'd have done that prior to buying my tires at the local Discount Tire store. But at the time I bought them they matched the price that 4Wheel Parts was running on their promo. I love dealing with Discount Tires they know their stuff and based on the feedback, I received from other jk-forum members, I went ahead and purchased the certs for the tires so I have some piece of mind.
Old 08-27-2009, 06:23 PM
Sponsoring Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

We will match the prices

Gerry

Quick Reply: discount tire price match