JK-Forum.com - The top destination for Jeep JK and JL Wrangler news, rumors, and discussion

JK-Forum.com - The top destination for Jeep JK and JL Wrangler news, rumors, and discussion (https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/)
-   JK Talk (https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/jk-talk-26/)
-   -   Do members get a discount for 4wheelparts.com? (https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/jk-talk-26/do-members-get-discount-4wheelparts-com-343517/)

MikeOK 08-31-2017 08:31 AM

Do members get a discount for 4wheelparts.com?

I have some stuff to order, do we get a discount?

WhiteKnight115 08-31-2017 06:09 PM

Not sure about 4wheelparts. I know Northridge 4x4 does. "JKFORUM" I believe is the discount code might try that for 4wheel. I've been really happy with everything I've ordered from Northridge 4x4.

MikeOK 08-31-2017 06:16 PM

Originally Posted by WhiteKnight115 (Post 4302706)
Not sure about 4wheelparts. I know Northridge 4x4 does. "JKFORUM" I believe is the discount code might try that for 4wheel. I've been really happy with everything I've ordered from Northridge 4x4.

I like Northridge too. I searched their site and they didn't have what I needed. I wish I had known we got a discount from them, I've dropped about 3 grand in the past few months on parts for this thing.

resharp001 09-01-2017 11:45 AM

Originally Posted by MikeOK (Post 4302708)
I like Northridge too. I searched their site and they didn't have what I needed. I wish I had known we got a discount from them, I've dropped about 3 grand in the past few months on parts for this thing.

:gak:

Northridge is my preferred vender. They are typically the cheapest for me with the discount code, free shipping, and no tax for here in Texas. Sometimes that sales tax alone makes a difference why I purchase or don't purchase from.

doc5339 09-02-2017 03:13 AM

Originally Posted by MikeOK (Post 4302639)
I have some stuff to order, do we get a discount?

This may just be my experience, however, I received terrible customer service from them.

Northridge4x4 09-07-2017 09:25 AM

Originally Posted by MikeOK (Post 4302708)

I may be too late to the party here, but what were you looking for that you couldn't find on our site? There are some things not up on the site, but we can get for you.

MikeOK 09-07-2017 10:35 AM

Originally Posted by Northridge4x4 (Post 4303298)
I may be too late to the party here, but what were you looking for that you couldn't find on our site? There are some things not up on the site, but we can get for you.

Yes you are a little late. The only place I could find it was 4wheelparts. It was the mag armor laminated side panels.

Northridge4x4 09-07-2017 11:18 AM

Originally Posted by MikeOK (Post 4303305)
Yes you are a little late. The only place I could find it was 4wheelparts. It was the mag armor laminated side panels.

Is this the part you were looking for?(genuinely curious) Smittybilt Mag Armor - 2 door It may have gone live since you looked last as our web team is constantly adding new and removing old parts

-Northridge4x4-

MikeOK 09-07-2017 11:34 AM

Originally Posted by Northridge4x4 (Post 4303308)
Is this the part you were looking for?(genuinely curious) Smittybilt Mag Armor - 2 door It may have gone live since you looked last as our web team is constantly adding new and removing old parts

-Northridge4x4-

Yes that's them. Maybe I searched using the wrong thing. I could have saved a few bucks!