Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Do not do business with tnt customs!!!!!!!

Old 02-13-2013, 08:54 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by onsafari
I think a lot of us are begining to think it's your attitude that is the problem here.......if you called me with this attitude I don't care who you are, what you bought or how much you spent. I would hang up on you and never do business with you again.
Im beginning to think if it was your money not being refunded you wouldn't mind getting screwed. My point is don't tell me we will give you a full refund and then not do that. I'm sorry what would you call that? Would you not find something wrong with that? That's my point. Listen man I was very nice on the phone and was understanding up to the point when i found out i wasn't getting a full refund.
Old 02-13-2013, 09:00 AM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

OP- how many online instances did you find where rust was an issue? How many sliders has TNT sold? This may help you understand the word "isolated"

Also, while I understand your frustration (I have had similar situations), I also understand their position on not refunding your shipping cost. You bought a defective item, they then tried to make it right, but you decided you wouldnt let them and demanded a refund. To me, sounds like you got buyers remorse and wouldnt be happy with any scenario other than getting your money back. Maybe you need money for bills or whatever and decided you shouldn't have bought them to begin with
Old 02-13-2013, 09:05 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by Patman
OP- how many online instances did you find where rust was an issue? How many sliders has TNT sold? This may help you understand the word "isolated"

Also, while I understand your frustration (I have had similar situations), I also understand their position on not refunding your shipping cost. You bought a defective item, they then tried to make it right, but you decided you wouldnt let them and demanded a refund. To me, sounds like you got buyers remorse and wouldnt be happy with any scenario other than getting your money back. Maybe you need money for bills or whatever and decided you shouldn't have bought them to begin with
That's it I need money. I'm very poor and and have to buy diapers. Are you fucking kidding me
Old 02-13-2013, 09:15 AM
JK Freak

How did you order through NR4X4? I don't see any of TNT's products listed on their website.
Old 02-13-2013, 09:18 AM
JK Freak

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by CommandoRubi
Im beginning to think if it was your money not being refunded you wouldn't mind getting screwed. My point is don't tell me we will give you a full refund and then not do that. I'm sorry what would you call that? Would you not find something wrong with that? That's my point. Listen man I was very nice on the phone and was understanding up to the point when i found out i wasn't getting a full refund.
I don't blame you for being upset like this. If you are not happy with the product, and it is rusting only 48 hrs after it gets out of the box, you should get a FULL refund no questions asked. Whether you want a complete refund, or want to give them a "second chance" is your own perogative. Seriously, all my bumpers and side armor are made in China...CHINA!!...and I have never had an issue with rust or workmanship. If they want to hold up to their reputation for their high standards and charge their high prices for their products, then these American companies need to get their shit together.
Old 02-13-2013, 09:19 AM
JK Freak

You need to doze some b!tches like a true Brodozer. Rule at beer pong and smash some b!tches. Then you'll be good.
Old 02-13-2013, 09:27 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by Runewolf1973
I don't blame you for being upset like this. If you are not happy with the product, and it is rusting only 48 hrs after it gets out of the box, you should get a FULL refund no questions asked. Whether you want a complete refund, or want to give them a "second chance" is your own perogative. Seriously, all my bumpers and side armor are made in China...CHINA!!...and I have never had an issue with rust or workmanship. If they want to hold up to their reputation for their high standards and charge their high prices for their products, then these American companies need to get their shit together.
Thanks man for looking at it from the other side. I know I am upset right now and most of these guys on here are all good people but it is very frustrating to deal with this over the phone and two time zones away sorry to the guys on here. Im still not happy but oh well
Old 02-13-2013, 09:28 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by pwain
How did you order through NR4X4? I don't see any of TNT's products listed on their website.
Hum guess that gives you something to think about
Old 02-13-2013, 09:31 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by CommandoRubi
Hum guess that gives you something to think about

You sir, have hurt my feelings.

I demand a full refund.
Old 02-13-2013, 09:47 AM
JK Newbie

I'm with the OP, they suck! I was going to have them do a Hemi install, i shipped a crate engine and transmission to them then they found out I was researching other shops they said they didn't want my business anymore and to come get my parts.
When I got there I found out they'd left my tranny outside in the weather unprotected. I had to replace it with a new one

Quick Reply: Do not do business with tnt customs!!!!!!!