Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.
View Poll Results: Which do you prefer......
BRIGHT FUN Colors.....
34.48%
KILL YOURSELF colors......
65.52%
Voters: 29. You may not vote on this poll

Which do you prefer? bright fun colors or KILL yourself colors?

Old 04-21-2016, 03:12 PM
JK Junkie

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by saharaharry
I have had a number of Wranglers. I would never order one. (Don't have the patience) So I always get OLD RELIABLE -BLACK!
Old 04-21-2016, 03:48 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I can go a couple of different ways since I like the orange that was out and my favorite Deep Cherry Red Crystal Pearl which is the color I bought for my daughter :( . Kind of fell for the Commando Green and bought one for myself since I like earthy tones as well. The one I really don't like is the Anvil, that is a just kill me color IMO especially when pair with blacked out everything trim.
Old 04-21-2016, 04:25 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Its-a-JK
I can go a couple of different ways since I like the orange that was out and my favorite Deep Cherry Red Crystal Pearl which is the color I bought for my daughter :( . Kind of fell for the Commando Green and bought one for myself since I like earthy tones as well. The one I really don't like is the Anvil, that is a just kill me color IMO especially when pair with blacked out everything trim.
I really don't like Anvil either. Up close it seems to have a little purple in it or something. Not a fan.
Old 04-21-2016, 05:21 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

i went with white. i do like bright vivid colors but they never offer any i like so white was the next best thing.
Old 04-22-2016, 01:28 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Dark, natural, mitary colours for me... Unless I'm pulling a float in the pride parade lol, which won't be happening... Ever?? (b) :-))
Old 04-22-2016, 01:35 AM
JK Junkie

Received 19 Likes on 18 Posts

Originally Posted by shabbernigdo
i went with white. i do like bright vivid colors but they never offer any i like so white was the next best thing.
Have a look at teraflex's golden eagle. that's a white done right. Love the roof on that one. Our patriot is white because it was on the lot. The only color we would not buy is black, after owning a couple of black rigs, NO MORE....they show every little scratch.
Old 04-22-2016, 02:09 AM
JK Junkie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Kojack
Have a look at teraflex's golden eagle. that's a white done right. Love the roof on that one. Our patriot is white because it was on the lot. The only color we would not buy is black, after owning a couple of black rigs, NO MORE....they show every little scratch.
Boy after reading your posts here and some of your posts on other threads including your tire selection and gas mileage remarks(diff thread) I'm embarrassed that you're a fellow Canuck!!!! You're probably that one boy who wanted to play ringette or take dance class while the rest of us played hockey ...... Bahahaha...... Pussy
Hopefully you can take some teasing
Old 04-22-2016, 05:38 AM
Super Moderator

Received 207 Likes on 181 Posts

When I was a child, I preferred the bright clown colors. Now that I'm an adult, I prefer the adult colors.
Old 04-22-2016, 07:48 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I go out to my black Jeep everyday and somehow don't feel like killing myself! Lol. Anvil would have been my 2nd choice. Bright play school colors are not for me but to each their own.
Old 04-22-2016, 07:51 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Am I a clown? Am I here to make you laugh with my Copperhead Pearl Coat and squeaky red nose? Do I amuse you? Haha.

Quick Reply: Which do you prefer? bright fun colors or KILL yourself colors?