Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Dog Owners with Seat Covers - Help!

Old 06-26-2017, 05:35 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Doggy Seat Covers

I'm using neoprene seat covers. The hair does not get in the weave. Whats there is easy to clean off.
Old 06-27-2017, 02:57 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Trek Armor(now Bartact) and Bed Tred(or Bed Rug)

https://www.bartact.com/collections/...eat-covers/jku

Bedrug Jeep and Bedtred Jeep BedRug - Next Generation Bedliner
Old 06-27-2017, 03:24 AM
JK Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I went the leather route this time around and it is so much better for clean up. My wife found a generic SUV trunk liner for pets a few years ago that I swear by. You install a few pieces of Velcro and there are some loops that go over the rear headrests. It keeps 90% of the hair out of my Jeep. It covers the wheel wells and the back of the rear seats so basically all the carpet. Then I fold it up and shake it out. It has pockets for the leashes, bowls, & bags. It's also waterproof. I have two aussies and do agility so they are active and always dirty. Siting in the seats wasn't going to happen.
Old 07-02-2017, 05:50 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I did get the "BedTred" for my 2 Dog 2 Door ; I really like it, super tough, fits well, dog hair Tumbleweeds fly out . Since it covers all the harnesses, holes, and factory Heat shields, its a lot less work than Bedlining.. Since it consists of form-fitting sections, it is NOT water proof as a Spray- In product would be.
However, it won't absorb water, and it can be pulled easily to dry if you soak your Jeep to the rails . You know that Pesky Carpet on the back of rear seats ? You can take a piece of the BedTred material, and its hook/loop material will stick to that carpet - no more hairs !
I strongly believe this type of floor covering should be standard on Wranglers, make Carpets an option !
If you want just rear cargo area protection, "Dirty Dog" makes an excellent tough liner that extends up wheel wells, and seat backs , easy to remove, shake out, reinstall.
I also like the flap that drops down to protect the weatherstripping when loading; if I had it sooner, my shredded weatherstripping would be fine. Dogs jumping in and out tore it.
There's an Option for every pocketbook and need !
Old 08-23-2022, 05:41 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

This one solved my issue. Hope it helps! You can also search Chewy for seat covers.

Quick Reply: Dog Owners with Seat Covers - Help!