Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Dune may be available on 10th Anniversary Rubi

Old 02-26-2013, 06:31 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Dune may be available on 10th Anniversary Rubi

Hi All,

Truecar.com is listing Dune an an available color for the Rubicon 10A.

Screenshot:
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2013-02-26 at 10.26.56 AM.jpg
Views:	353
Size:	38.8 KB
ID:	427067

This JUST changed today, as of yesterday TrueCar did not have the 10A listed in any color. For what its worth, I've used TrueCar as a resource for pricing, but have never ordered from them, just like to check in to see the available options - I've never caught any errors, so I think they're fairly accurate.

Thoughts on a Dune 10A? I don't love the color from what I've seen, but if they release the 10A in rugged brown, they'll have me buying.
Old 02-27-2013, 05:12 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by Davep22
Hi All,

Truecar.com is listing Dune an an available color for the Rubicon 10A.

Screenshot:
Attachment 427067

This JUST changed today, as of yesterday TrueCar did not have the 10A listed in any color. For what its worth, I've used TrueCar as a resource for pricing, but have never ordered from them, just like to check in to see the available options - I've never caught any errors, so I think they're fairly accurate.

Thoughts on a Dune 10A? I don't love the color from what I've seen, but if they release the 10A in rugged brown, they'll have me buying.

I built a 10A Jeep on KBB a month ago. Dune was listed as a color on there also. When I ordered my 10A on 1/19 I watched the GM put the order in. Dune was not available as a color. It looks like this is a mistake on Truecar and KBB. All of the the Jeep promo literature only has Anvil, Black, White and Billet listed as colors. Don't hold out for Dune. 10A ordering is closing shortly, and you will miss the chance to order if you wait.

Last edited by duker51; 02-27-2013 at 05:14 PM.
Old 03-05-2013, 09:30 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by duker51
Don't hold out for Dune.
Thanks for the info - not holding out for Dune, I'm looking to get a Rugged Brown JKUR when it becomes available. I wasn't too sure about Dune, but I just saw one in person over the weekend and I did not like it at all. Just waiting on Rugged Brown in a normal rubicon now
Old 03-09-2013, 04:15 AM
JK Super Freak

I did a search of new inventory on Jeep.com for a 10 anniversary to see what's available. In the whole country, I found only one...anvil. 600 miles from me. I guess ordering would be the way to go versus hoping to snag one sitting on a lot somewhere.

Quick Reply: Dune may be available on 10th Anniversary Rubi