Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Ebay Scam of the Day...15K for a 6.1L JK

Old 06-07-2007, 01:08 PM
JK Jedi

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Woods
I asked If I could pay with a cashier's check, when I pick it up. The reply is a templated reply. You've got to love these lazy crooks. It even looks like this could be an identity theft deal.

Reply:

Hello there and thanks for your interest,

It can be your's for only US $15.000.
The jeep is in excellent condition. It has no scratches on and hasn't been involved in an accident. The motor runs very well. The jeep was always garaged and rarely used and the title is clear. The jeep is in showroom condition at shipping company and it is ready to be shipped... manuals, and all the original documentation included, which will be delivered along with the jeep.
I´ll like to use an eBay service, so we'll be both protected.
No money first to me, i will receive money after you will receive the car.
The transaction will be made under eBay's buyer protection plan.
Since this deal will be made using a THIRD PARTY to help us closing this deal, I prefer honnest buyers.
Anyway, if you want more details about this deal, please reply with the following informations:

-First name...........
-Last name............
-Address..............
-City.................
-Country..............
-Zip/Code.............
-eBay ID..............

You have nothing to worry about this deal because it will be done in a secure way.
The most important thing in all my activities, is that I have a Purchase Protection Account for $20,000 and I assume you know what this means.
I'm a serious seller and a fair trader and I prefer to deal only with a serious buyer.
If you consider yourself one please e-mail me back with your shipping details so we can start our deal.
I will look for your email, so that we can move forward with this deal!
Regards,
Uhhhhhhhhhhh...yeah, this is obviously a scam.
Old 06-07-2007, 01:45 PM
JK Newbie

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

JUST an FYI for everyone, when your on ebay and u see a listiing like this go to the very bottom of the page and click on REPORT THIS ITEM
Old 06-07-2007, 02:05 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey that was me selling that Jeep! Why did you guys report me?!?!?

LOL j/K!!!

Quick Reply: Ebay Scam of the Day...15K for a 6.1L JK