Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Ever wanna reach out and choke someone?

Old 12-09-2009, 12:03 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I'd send those back in so many pieces that he can't salvage any of it. That seems high for shipping, cram it all in a USPS box and save some money.
Old 12-09-2009, 05:54 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

THIS HAPPENED TO ME ABOUT A YEAR AGO WITH SOME GAME I BOUGHT FOR MY SON...THE GAME WAS SUPPOSED TO BE IN GOOD CONDITION..BUT IT HAD BEEN USED AS A DOOR STOPPER FOR MONTHS...THE SELLER ALSO DID NOT WANT TO MAKE IT GOOD .HE GOT ME ONCE BUT NEVER AGAIN..I CONTACTED PAYPAL AND THEY HELPED ME GET MY MONEY BACK...
Old 12-10-2009, 05:46 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by jamesinmx
all sellers on ebay covet 100% positive feedback for future sells. through ebay email imform him that you will give the worst negetive feedback possible, if he doesnt make you whole ,or happy with your purchase.you can also tell your story w/the neg. feedback to deter furture customers. this usally gets results in a timely manner. good luck.
X2. Bad feedback would make me shop a different seller. I've shipped lots of fragile stuff and never had it break. I pack things really well though and used all different carriers.
Old 12-10-2009, 08:34 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by 07JKX
or a bag of flour that poofs everywhere with a note that says, "might want to see a doctor"*
okay...that made me laugh

Quick Reply: Ever wanna reach out and choke someone?