Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Felt Good to own a Jeep tonight

Old 09-18-2009, 08:19 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Felt Good to own a Jeep tonight

Tonight, as usual, my wife and I put the kids to bed and went downstairs to watch a little TV and a commercial came on that the mega millions jack pot was somewhere around $51 million dollars. I saw that and said I was going to buy a ticket and headed out to the local 7-11. As I pulled into the parking lot I saw a 2005 Wrangler with its owner getting into it. As I got out of my Jeep, the owner of the 05 came up to me and said "nice Jeep" and we started talking Jeeps. As we were talking, another 1995 Wrangler pulled in to the lot and the guy got out and started talking to us as well. It was funny watching other people in their cars pull in and look at us like we were crazy talking about and looking over every part of our Jeeps. Anyway, we were there for about a half hour or so and as I was driving out of the lot with the other two Jeeps pulling out behind me, I realized how good it felt to own a Jeep tonight.
On a side note, when I got home my wife asked what took so long and when I told her she shook her head and laughed.
Old 09-18-2009, 08:26 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by TommyG
Tonight, as usual, my wife and I put the kids to bed and went downstairs to watch a little TV and a commercial came on that the mega millions jack pot was somewhere around $51 million dollars. I saw that and said I was going to buy a ticket and headed out to the local 7-11. As I pulled into the parking lot I saw a 2005 Wrangler with its owner getting into it. As I got out of my Jeep, the owner of the 05 came up to me and said "nice Jeep" and we started talking Jeeps. As we were talking, another 1995 Wrangler pulled in to the lot and the guy got out and started talking to us as well. It was funny watching other people in their cars pull in and look at us like we were crazy talking about and looking over every part of our Jeeps. Anyway, we were there for about a half hour or so and as I was driving out of the lot with the other two Jeeps pulling out behind me, I realized how good it felt to own a Jeep tonight.
On a side note, when I got home my wife asked what took so long and when I told her she shook her head and laughed.
awesome story the jeep camaraderie is unlike any other

Quick Reply: Felt Good to own a Jeep tonight