Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

First delivery by Fed Ex

Old 01-16-2014, 05:09 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default First delivery by Fed Ex

Well he finally made it here! My first delivery from quadratec, Nothing to exciting but I got my seat covers and can't wait to get them put on!

Next order is for a CB I think.... I want to keep it stock but there's still some NEEDS for the trails like quick discos, rock rails, some recovery gear and a Hi lift.
Old 01-17-2014, 06:57 AM
JK Freak

Headlight will definitely be a mod you will won't to do. All my stuff comes on the brown ups truck.
Old 01-17-2014, 04:09 PM
JK Junkie

Congrats, keep em coming
Old 01-17-2014, 04:38 PM
JK Enthusiast

I remember my first fed ex package. I was like a little kid on christmas morning. I buy everything from Quadratec. They are a great company.
Old 01-17-2014, 04:40 PM
JK Junkie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Welcome to the addiction!

Old 01-17-2014, 04:44 PM
JK Freak

Yeah it was killing me to not put them on that night... Best part is front and rear shipped separate so another box should show up Tuesday!!!

Oh and my 550 chord handles should soon be done! I was gonna make em myself but found a local company that makes them (and other 550 stuff) and all profit goes to local injured vets and PTSD vets!!! As soon as I get them I'll post pics too! If anyone is interested in the Co I'll post the info with pics when I get therm.
Old 01-17-2014, 04:46 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by White Ghost
Headlight will definitely be a mod you will won't to do. All my stuff comes on the brown ups truck.
To upgrade bulbs or what? And brown or blue and orange I'm not picky. Just want more stuff rolling in!
Old 01-17-2014, 06:54 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by trouty33
Well he finally made it here! My first delivery from quadratec, Nothing to exciting but I got my seat covers and can't wait to get them put on!

Next order is for a CB I think.... I want to keep it stock but there's still some NEEDS for the trails like quick discos, rock rails, some recovery gear and a Hi lift.
The addiction has begun!!!
Let me feed that addiction, I have a cobra 75 I just took out of my jeep if interested.
I upgraded to a full size uniden.
Old 01-18-2014, 09:31 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by JKphotoshoot
The addiction has begun!!! Let me feed that addiction, I have a cobra 75 I just took out of my jeep if interested. I upgraded to a full size uniden.
Thanks I'll send you a pm see about helping you get rid of it... I am looking at a Uniden PRO505XL just because of size and I won't use it often but know its nice to have one. Also want to be able to switch it to different vehicles for towing our camper which is a little to jig for the jeep to tow.

Last edited by trouty33; 01-18-2014 at 09:40 AM.
Old 01-18-2014, 04:38 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by trouty33
To upgrade bulbs or what? And brown or blue and orange I'm not picky. Just want more stuff rolling in!
i don't either and your best option will be truck lites, jw speakers, or hid projector setup not just hid bulbs. I just got a oak age deal from off-road elements for my Truck lites, anti flicker adapter, poison spyder a-pillar mounts and rigid duallys for $649 and that's what I was looking at paying for HIDs. And jw speakers are over 700 just the headlights

Quick Reply: First delivery by Fed Ex