Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Fix or replace my fender?

Old 10-24-2011, 07:45 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Fix or replace my fender?

So long story short I got hit in the front passenger side and I thought it was minor bumper damages but I noticed today the fender is sagging down. Is the an easy fix or do I need to replace it altogether? I'm wondering how much damage there ss if it's sagging.
Old 10-24-2011, 07:48 AM
JK Enthusiast

Default fender

if you are talking about the plastic part you probably just broke a few clips. ive hit mine a rocks a few times and just popped a few clips
Old 10-24-2011, 07:51 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by weebus
if you are talking about the plastic part you probably just broke a few clips. ive hit mine a rocks a few times and just popped a few clips
^^^like weebus said, just clip that thing back in place. Or, if you're looking for us to justify the purchase of some new flat fenders, go for it
Old 10-24-2011, 08:22 AM
JK Super Freak

If you look at the jeep from the front the left fender hangs down. I looked again and don't see any clips that broke. I'm really confused how this is hanging, nothing looks broken. I'll post up some pics.

Quick Reply: Fix or replace my fender?