Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

friends and family discount ?

Old 10-20-2010, 01:45 PM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default friends and family discount ?

hi ..i wanted to get my wife a jk also... anyone have a friends and family discount ? or know how i could get one ? that would be a big help... thanks !
Old 10-20-2010, 02:02 PM
JK Super Freak

Just join Tread Lightly for $25. That gives you the Jeep at 1% below invoice. I can't imagine F&F is any better.

http://www.treadlightly.org/page.php/chrysler_discount
Old 10-20-2010, 02:07 PM
JK Junkie

great ! thanks alote.. yeah thats what friends and family is i believe 1% under invoice.. thanks for the info...
Old 10-20-2010, 02:08 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Check if carmax in your area carries them NEW...it can be lest that the 1% off invoice.

joe
Old 10-21-2010, 07:54 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by dxfiles
Check if carmax in your area carries them NEW...it can be lest that the 1% off invoice.

joe
Just looked - and it appears Carmax only has the vehicles in Norcross, Georgia. Non-Transferable (can't have them sent to other Carmax locations). Which makes sense because you can't deliver a new car at non-franchised dealer.

Their listed 'no haggle' prices weren't invoice - they were above invoice by a good bit.

I just joined Tread Lightly and will do 1 of 2 things when I buy. First, I'll offer about 3% under invoice. If I can't get there then I'll work my way up to number 2, which is to pull the Preferred Pricing using the Tread Lightly option (1% under invoice).

Quick Reply: friends and family discount ?