Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

G.E.A.R seatcovers by Smittybilt(willys!!)

Old 08-18-2008, 05:47 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by MaloCS
I just got the green seat cover which goes very well with my Rescue Green Jeep. If a seat cover with a perfect fit is 10 then these G.E.A.R. covers are an 8. At $100 I still wince at the price but the Molle compartments are top notch and there is plenty of them. So far I'm pleased with the product but we'll have to see how well it holds up to extended use.

Can you or anyone post pics of the olive drab on rescue green? I'm having a hard time visualizing it. 'Oh', And do they get sweaty when its hot like the neoprene

Last edited by camden19; 08-18-2008 at 05:49 AM.
Old 08-18-2008, 06:58 AM
JK Super Freak

I bought them a few months ago. 4WD was having a special. Buy two get a free hydrator that goes with the covers and free shipping.

They are not a perfect fit on the JK seats. But they do work. I don't have side airbags so I can't say anything about that.

They don't cover the complets seat. But I like them. And the hydrator comes in very handy

Wyle E posted these photos when I was asking about them

https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/show...t=19777&page=5
Old 08-18-2008, 08:28 AM
JK Super Freak

Wow! I don't even own enough crap to fill all those storage spots.
Old 08-18-2008, 10:08 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by camden19
Can you or anyone post pics of the olive drab on rescue green? I'm having a hard time visualizing it. 'Oh', And do they get sweaty when its hot like the neoprene
Never mind the pics. I saw some olive drab ones at a 4X shop and took them out to see how they look w/rescue green. No way man ! those look grosscusting. Im gonna go with the black ones for sure.
Old 08-18-2008, 10:10 AM
JK Super Freak

Those things look good!
Old 09-16-2008, 03:22 AM
JK Enthusiast

Default GEAR seatcovers

There was a thread a while back discussing these seat covers. I was looking to see what type of seat protection they offered. I don't recall who, but someone posted pics of these on his jeep. They looked real good from a storage point of view, but I was looking for that as well as a waterproof type cover, and these covers don't seem to offer that. Do a search on this and you should be able to find those pics.
Old 09-16-2008, 04:19 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Mr. T
oh, and after a year or so, mine is fading pretty good. have a black one...
Thanks Mr T. As soon as I saw the name on the post, I remembered who had posted the pics. So they're fading, but is the fading acceptable? A nice weathered look, or is it fading to a pink at all?

Quick Reply: G.E.A.R seatcovers by Smittybilt(willys!!)