JK-Forum.com - The top destination for Jeep JK and JL Wrangler news, rumors, and discussion

JK-Forum.com - The top destination for Jeep JK and JL Wrangler news, rumors, and discussion (https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/)
-   JK Talk (https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/jk-talk-26/)
-   -   Got my Jeeperman (https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/jk-talk-26/got-my-jeeperman-3984/)

Trail Bud 03-01-2007 12:07 PM

Got my Jeeperman

Jeeperman you've got a good product, but you have a long way for good customer service.

Northridge4x4 03-01-2007 12:26 PM

I understand your frustration and am sorry and i am not sure why they are not answering the phone.

BUt.. The reason you have to assemble it is so it can ship UPS or fed ex and not truck freight.

If there as anything we can do to help please feel free to call us.

Thanks
David

Trail Bud 03-01-2007 12:29 PM

Originally Posted by Northridge4x4 (Post 38898)
I understand your frustration and am sorry and i am not sure why they are not answering the phone.

BUt.. The reason you have to assemble it is so it can ship UPS or fed ex and not truck freight.

If there as anything we can do to help please feel free to call us.

Thanks
David

Who gives a #$&% if you have to assemble it.

You MISSED the POINT. :naw: NO INSTRUCTIONS!!! NO one ANSWERING the PHONE!!
Now do you GET it!!!

Piginajeep 03-01-2007 12:33 PM

Originally Posted by Trail Bud (Post 38902)
Who gives a #$&% if you have to assemble it.

You MISSED the POINT. :naw: NO INSTRUCTIONS!!! NO one ANSWERING the PHONE!!
Now do you GET it!!!

You dont not have to yell at him. He was only trying to help..
If you dont like his answer dont be an asshole. It isnt going to help you out at all on here.

Did you get the bumper together? it cant be that hard. I installed a complete lift without instructions.

MJS_Jeep_888 03-01-2007 12:35 PM

Originally Posted by Piginajeep (Post 38904)
If you dont like his answer dont be an asshole. It isnt going to help you out at all on here.

Did you get the bumper together? it cant be that hard. I installed a complete lift without instructions.

^ What he said - it's obvious you're very frustrated right now, but it sounded like Northridge was being nice and offering to help you with the instruction end of things... and you lashed out at him for no reason. Take a deep breath, relax, and start over...

bigwrm 03-01-2007 12:36 PM

Im suprised he got it out of the box.

:popcorn:

Dutch 03-01-2007 12:44 PM

Originally Posted by MJS_Jeep_888 (Post 38908)
^ What he said - it's obvious you're very frustrated right now, but it sounded like Northridge was being nice and offering to help you with the instruction end of things... and you lashed out at him for no reason. Take a deep breath, relax, and start over...

No kidding, you need to work on your people skills. :yup:

Trail Bud 03-01-2007 12:45 PM

You're right. I'm sorry. But don't try to cover for them, they have some major problems with no customer service and no one answering the phone except the guy in the back. The in the back is a good guy.

possumface 03-01-2007 12:51 PM

instructions who needs stinking instructions anyway :confused:

Managain92 03-01-2007 12:54 PM

Instructions are for Hummer owners.

Relax brother... you drive a Jeep and Life Is Goood!!!