Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Grab Handles Essential

Old 06-22-2012, 02:30 AM
JK Newbie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Grab Handles Essential

Well, with recently getting a 2.5 lift and 315s on the Jeep, needed to get Grab Handles. As some of the passengers, as my 77 year old father and a Thai friend of mine need the assistance. So ordered a pair of Master Craft Grab Handles. Am impressed, these things are solid! Three strap attachment points compared to other's only two. Did not really want to add steps, since have the stock Rubicon rock rails. I am kind of surprised Jeep does not include a pair. One thing I liked about the FJ Cruiser I traded in, is it had two sets of grap handles, one on the ceiling above the door and one on the front pillar, that was very useful.
Old 06-22-2012, 04:39 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Our 2012 Sahara came with the detachable kind in the glove box. I didn't even know they were there until I pulled up beside another jeep at a light and commented to my wife that "hey look at those I want a pair of those for our jeep". She then opened up the glove box and threw them into my lap.
Old 06-22-2012, 05:48 AM
JK Newbie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The only thing in my glove compartment was the Clothes Hanger, which actually came in handy. I used it to tie off my drivers side seat belt to the roll bar, that was flapping around like crazy. For some reason the passenger side seat belt does not do this.
Old 06-22-2012, 07:10 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by gunngee_.300
Our 2012 Sahara came with the detachable kind in the glove box. I didn't even know they were there until I pulled up beside another jeep at a light and commented to my wife that "hey look at those I want a pair of those for our jeep". She then opened up the glove box and threw them into my lap.
Haha that's an awesome story. Talk about instant gratification.
Old 06-22-2012, 05:05 PM
JK Newbie

Yes it was kinda funny it felt like I got some goodies for the Jeep for free lol.
Old 07-03-2012, 06:26 PM
JK Enthusiast

I love my Rugged Ridge grab handles, they look sweet too!

Quick Reply: Grab Handles Essential