Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Great Deal On Seat Glovers!

Old 07-29-2008, 09:22 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 08JKsahara
Thanks for jackin my thread over some $1200 reupholstery!!!!!!!
What a renob for posting pics of his honda civic's interior on your thread. I thought his seats would say "s Type" in red or something. Tell me how you like your seat covers. I thought the quality was a little less than I expected... Hope you like them tho....You did get a great deal.
Old 08-05-2008, 07:42 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The promotion code is no longer active - just tried to buy a set - will wait for a new promotion - $60 is $60
Old 08-05-2008, 08:27 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Ridebreck
Actually, no. I got the Spice/Black. I like the look with the Rescue Green. I can't wait to get them put on. If I didn't do something soon, my interior was going to smell like a locker room from driving home after my bike rides.
You're gonna love the Spice/Black in the rescue green. It's a GREAT combination. I put mine in a few weeks ago, and I love the way they look. They also seem pretty water repellent...got caught in a pretty good little thundershower with nothing covering the back seats, and when I slid my hand under the seat covers to check the upholstery, it was dry!
Old 08-06-2008, 05:16 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by terrahawk
That looks fantastic! They did a superb job!
Old 08-19-2008, 02:00 PM
JK Newbie

New promotion code on their website SGL2008 for 20% savings. Just ordered mine yesterday. Going on vacation to Colorado in a few weeks and know we'll be eating in the Jeep - tired of worrying about my seats.

Thanks to all of you who posted info. Can't afford the $1200 upholstery yet, or the $600 Wet Okoles - didn't care for the look/reviews of the Smittybilt covers so went with the Seat Glovers at $300 shipped.
Old 08-20-2008, 01:42 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by pink_toes
What a renob for posting pics of his honda civic's interior on your thread. I thought his seats would say "s Type" in red or something. Tell me how you like your seat covers. I thought the quality was a little less than I expected... Hope you like them tho....You did get a great deal.
I too found the quality a little less than I expected.

I got my set as soon as I got my Jeep. The drivers seatcover is wearing thin and starting to unravel (after only 4000 miles) and a few of the straps that hold the covers on have ripped off of the rear seat cover.

Wish I would've used your discount code...might make me feel a bit better about the quality issues.

Quick Reply: Great Deal On Seat Glovers!