Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Half doors are here!!!

Old 04-11-2007, 12:08 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Half doors are here!!!

I was checking out the inventory on the local dealers websites and noticed that the sites were updated today. I found an Unlimited X that was available and one of the options on the window sticker was "Half Metal Doors with locks". I checked through about 5 more dealers sites but this was the only one that had half doors. I know some of you have been waiting for the half doors to show up. Looks like your wait is almost over.

If anyone in MD is looking, I found it at Heritage Dodge Jeep in Owings Mills. It's a Black Unlimited X, 24S, side airbags, Sirius, 17" aluminum wheels, soft top. Doesn't quite match what I'm looking for, but hopefully someone here will jump on it.
Old 04-11-2007, 12:17 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Saw two unlimiteds with half doors a few weeks ago at the dealer in Cary, NC. They looked sweet.
Old 04-11-2007, 07:42 PM
JK Newbie

Found a couple more X models on Jeep Toledo Ohio website. Guess they just
rolled em over from the factory.
Old 04-11-2007, 08:24 PM
JK Freak

cool thanks for posting this guys, the guy at the parts depot said that he could get me some half doors if I got a VIN from a rig with them so now come monday when I get back into town I can work on getting my half doors orderd !!
Old 04-12-2007, 02:44 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by dhoffroad
cool thanks for posting this guys, the guy at the parts depot said that he could get me some half doors if I got a VIN from a rig with them so now come monday when I get back into town I can work on getting my half doors orderd !!
What does the VIN do for you? Please explain.

You're ordering them from a dealer parts dept.?

and last but not least, how much?
Old 04-12-2007, 04:18 PM
JK Freak

Arrgghh! Tried to order them with my original order but no one seemed to have that available for the 4 door but suggested that the price would probably have been closer to $1500 but that it was a guess at best.

What about after market? Anyone know?
Old 04-13-2007, 07:03 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by fathomgreencamaro
What does the VIN do for you? Please explain.

You're ordering them from a dealer parts dept.?

and last but not least, how much?
well if you take a vin into the parts dept. at a jeep dealership the person can put in that VIN and get #'s for everything on that jeep including all parts for the half doors....

and yea thru the parts depot at my local dealership.

$$ well hav'nt checked yet but I was GUESSING arround what MichelW posted they were, which realy is'nt too bad if you think about it since for the TJ they are arround 1500 (stock factory doors) and we have two more doors...

Quick Reply: Half doors are here!!!