Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Has anyone had that moment....

Old 04-22-2010, 01:02 PM
JK Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Has anyone had that moment....

Has anyone had that moment where you were on the trail and you accomplished an obstacle and afterwards you had that "hell yeah" feeling... almost as if you did not think your rig (in whatever form) would be able to make it?

I have done a lot of shit and made things I should not have made, but I feel like I have not had my "hell yeah" moment yet.

Whats the standard for you?

For me... (i think) I would have to make it up an obstacle with my X, open diffs, 2.5" lift and 33's without using my winch on a trail that other "bigger rigs" had issues with.

hope that made sense... i have been drinking for the last couple hours while finishing up the work day
Old 04-22-2010, 03:09 PM
JK Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Had mine on a night run. I followed a JK on 40's 6.5' lift and Land rover D40 (not sure specs, but well built up) through a gap that looked imposible, especially at night. Spotting was the key, but these guys said I could and I thought for sure I'd have to go around, but I made it with just hitting my rear diff.

A while later I did that run again during the day and did it again, but there is no way I would have tried it without knowing i could do it already.
Old 04-22-2010, 03:16 PM
JK Jedi Master
FJOTM Winner

Received 361 Likes on 269 Posts

Against my better judgment, I let HighRlr and TORN talk me into going on Poison Spider Mesa last year at EJS. My "hell yeah" moment came as we were headed back into Moab. And for a long time after. Matter of fact, it still feels might damn good.

Quick Reply: Has anyone had that moment....