Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Heated cloth seats on 2011?

Old 09-26-2010, 05:56 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Heated cloth seats on 2011?

When I ordered my 2011 last week, the dealer was able to order heated cloth seats, which is not allowed on the website. I'm wondering if anyone else has successfully ordered this combination.

Or maybe it'll get rejected? Does anyone know how long it might take before they'd flag it?
Old 09-26-2010, 07:50 AM
JK Newbie

I was just able to build a 2011 rubicon with cloth and heated seats on the web site.

I think you are right though, I thought it used to require leather. I guess they changed their minds?
Old 09-26-2010, 08:16 AM
JK Newbie

I ordered mine over a month ago and heated cloth was not an option. I'm planning on adding the wet okole seat covers. They offer a heating pad option. I'm not sure how it will work, but that's my plan right now pending further investigating.
Old 09-26-2010, 08:26 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by jsrF1
I was just able to build a 2011 rubicon with cloth and heated seats on the web site.

I think you are right though, I thought it used to require leather. I guess they changed their minds?

Awesome. They must have changed the website just in the past few days.

A lot of people here seem to feel that leather is too hot in the summer with the top off. In Michigan, I'm anti-leather due to the winter cold factor, not the sun. And having heated cloth just means that many more opportunities when I can pop the roof panels and enjoy.

Now I don't need to sit and worry that they're going to cancel my order and make me go to the back of the line. Thanks for the info.
Old 09-26-2010, 08:34 AM
JK Freak

Not a problem

Just order the Mopar kit at anytime

Takes about 2 hours for the installation

Quick Reply: Heated cloth seats on 2011?