Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.
View Poll Results: So What colors should I go...
Black and Red - Tried and True. Tired?
40.00%
Black and Neon Green - GRAVEEEDRIGGER 80's WOOO
20.00%
Black and Electric Blue - Something New and Obnoxious
20.00%
Black and Orange - Monster Pumpkin? or Just enough?
30.00%
Black and Yellow - Done a lot, but can I pull it off?
0%
Black and.... Suggestions welcome!!!
0%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

Help me Choose a color !!!

Old 03-09-2012, 09:04 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Help me Choose a color !!!

I really need to decide on what my second color is going to be on my jeep...

Black and Red - this is what I was thinking about doing from day one... tried and true but tired also...

Black and Neon Green - Kinda a bit over the top... Gravedigger 80's style... but thats kinda fun in its own way...

Black and Electric Blue - I generally think black and blue look horrible together... but Electric blue like obnoxious neon blue think would look pretty sick I haven't though this direction or seen it done which is making me want to do it more and more...

Black and Bright Orange - I initially think, Halloween and kinda get blah... but I haven't seen it anywhere locally, and only rarely elsewhere and its always like the mango orange with black accents or grey and this would be kinda the reverse but brighter...

Black and Yellow is kinda mehh.. There is not enough that would be yellow I think and I don't know if I can get down with the yellow... I kinda want to... but at the same time Its not really me.

Black and ???? open for suggestions...

I honestly don't think half/any of you give a shit about the colors but I figured it would start some convo hahahaha even if that convo is making fun of me for caring so much about the colors of my Jeep....

**** so you know... I will be painting My interior Flat black and highlight things in the selected color... Interior LED lighting will also be in this color for foot wells, also I will be painting shocks and control arms the same color, Grill the same color and prob paint the roll bar the same color and sport cage and so on as I add stuff... ****
Old 03-09-2012, 09:07 AM
JK Junkie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Lol I thought the same about black and yellow cause I like black n red. But Being a STEELER fan...... black n yellow won lol
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	image-1868297310.jpg
Views:	50
Size:	84.0 KB
ID:	286875   Click image for larger version

Name:	image-2778900155.jpg
Views:	53
Size:	92.2 KB
ID:	286876   Click image for larger version

Name:	image-3878656433.jpg
Views:	51
Size:	45.5 KB
ID:	286877  

Last edited by robsjeep9; 03-09-2012 at 09:10 AM.
Old 03-09-2012, 09:23 AM
Super Moderator

Received 80 Likes on 72 Posts

Black it out
Old 03-09-2012, 09:43 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Black and olive green!
Old 03-09-2012, 09:52 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by Ryan0260
Black it out
Already had a totally murdered out C series as my last auto.

I could do the total murdered out but that doesn't really do much for me in the lighting department....

Black suspension parts and black accents in the interior would be alright.... but I am looking to go with a bit more unique style....
Everything is murdered out now a days...

its like when iced out lights were all the rage... and they were like shitty non clear replacements that would get you tickets everywhere you went... then Toyota produced the Altezza (spelling?) and everyone went apeshit for Altezza lights and the car companies followed suit and now everything has clear lenses and minimal color until your actually breaking... then LED blew up... and now everyone has insanely bright LED tailamps on stock cars...
Old 03-09-2012, 10:14 AM
JK Junkie

Go with the Gravedigger look!

Quick Reply: Help me Choose a color !!!