Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Help me pick apart the TECHNICIAN

Old 07-29-2012, 04:51 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Help me pick apart the TECHNICIAN

So IM talking to one of the Jeep technicians and I'm trying to ask him questions to see if he is legit and the only question that came in mind is HOW DO YOU FIX THE DEATH WOBBLE. He replies "it's usually the steering stabilizer or the track bar" lol. What other questions can I ask him to see if he is legit. I don't want an idiot working on my jk I'm pretty sure no one does. So what are other questions I can ask?
Old 07-29-2012, 07:23 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Instead of sharp shooting him ask what type of experience he has with any type of jeep maybe even Chrysler or other brands too. How long ha he been in the business or maybe what type of certifications he has compared with te minimum requirements to do his job. I would bet he will gladly answer those type of questions especially if you tell him that you have had bad luck with inexperienced mechanics. He would probably volunteer that information so you know he has a legit background. That's my opinion of course and it all depends on how you sell it.
Old 07-30-2012, 05:57 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ask him why only the JK's leak and none of Chrysler's other convertables do not. And why they have a hard time correcting the problem.

Quick Reply: Help me pick apart the TECHNICIAN