Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Help...Where should I put my new decals?

Old 04-29-2010, 12:01 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Help...Where should I put my new decals?

Hey there! I am a first time jeep owner and I LOVE this vehicle. Its a silver 2010 Islander, and I am embracing the whole beach/Hawaiian thing!

I just purchased a Lizard decal, a hibiscus decal and I am about to purchase a JK decal. Where on my jeep should I place them?

Thanks!

Liz

PS - my jeeps name is Libby , I also want to purchase a Dharma Initiative logo for her as well, where ever do I put that one?
Old 04-29-2010, 12:09 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

People seem to like sticking decals above the badges on the sides. The rear corners seem popular as does the side of the hood (where the Rubicon decal is normally.)

... and welcome to the family.
Old 04-29-2010, 12:48 PM
JK Jedi

Check out this thread, you should have a few ideas where to place them.

https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/show...=show+stickers
Old 04-29-2010, 12:55 PM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by Libby
Hey there! I am a first time jeep owner and I LOVE this vehicle. Its a silver 2010 Islander, and I am embracing the whole beach/Hawaiian thing!

I just purchased a Lizard decal, a hibiscus decal and I am about to purchase a JK decal. Where on my jeep should I place them?

Thanks!

Liz

PS - my jeeps name is Libby , I also want to purchase a Dharma Initiative logo for her as well, where ever do I put that one?
Can't help with the decal thing, put 'em where YOU like em., but welcome fellow Lost fan.
Old 04-29-2010, 01:30 PM
JK Super Freak

Thanks!

Liz

No matter where you put them, it didn't happen unless ya post pictures!
Old 04-29-2010, 04:28 PM
JK Enthusiast

, I also want to purchase a Dharma Initiative logo for her as well, where ever do I put that one?

I have a co-worker that rocks a Dharma logo on the front of his VW bus. In the show the Dharma logos on the CJ's are on the front quarters between the fenders and the door opening. I would suggest right above the wrangler logo on JK's.

Last edited by ARinmyJK; 04-29-2010 at 04:40 PM.
Old 04-29-2010, 04:55 PM
JK Super Freak

We had a couple DI security logos on our LJ...

Old 04-29-2010, 05:05 PM
JK Newbie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Hey there fellow newbie! I just got a surf blue islander. My first jeep as well and I love it! I can't help you with where to put your decals but what I've learned from all the helpful jeepers here, anything you do on your jeep can't be wrong. Post some pics can't wait to see it!
Old 04-30-2010, 04:01 AM
JK Newbie

Thanks for the input everyone!!! And thanks for the welcome messages! I will get right over to that sticker thread!

Zerodown - Those DI decals look great! I almost decided not to get one, but after seeing yours, I am ordering one today!!! Thanks so much!!!

Tiki - The Islander Rocks! I really wanted surf blue, but the dealership only had 4 dr, and I wanted the 2... I plan on getting the Tiki Bob tire cover from Mopar =) Have you done anything to yours?

- Liz
Old 04-30-2010, 04:54 AM
JK Newbie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Libby - I haven't done anything to mine yet. I did see that tire cover and thought it was pretty cool. I was thinking about picking one up as well. Saw one on ebay for like $65 I am going to post some pictures soon. The only ones I have right now were when the Jeep was in the showroom. Since then every time I think I'm going to take a picture of it I go driving instead! LOL

Quick Reply: Help...Where should I put my new decals?