Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

hey benchmark desighns!!!

Old 11-17-2011, 05:06 PM
JK-Forum Founder

Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by greenenvey
wayoflife, chill out echo is one of the forums most helpfull guys , he takes his time to help us all out!!! give him a break he didnt mean anything to insult you..
right, and i'm just chopped liver around here. look, if i came off harsh, it's only because i came onto this thread and saw a lot of really bad misinformation and from people that guys like you respect. left unchecked, people might actually believe what they are hearing and that is a problem for me.
Old 11-17-2011, 05:09 PM
JK-Forum Founder

Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by ECHO
I was just guessing.. didn't intend to start a storm
you didn't start a storm and i apologize if i offended you or anyone. if you were really just guessing, i would be grateful if in the future you qualify your opinions on matters such as this with as much. you are a well respected member of this forum and people do take what you say seriously.
Old 11-17-2011, 05:10 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i hear ya and you arnt chopped liver, you a tuna fish sandwich lol!! i can understand what you meant but the way you came off was pissy ... see you didnt mean to be and echo didnt mean anything either!!! ok this thread gone bad is my fault i started it so i hope all is ok , goodnite

Quick Reply: hey benchmark desighns!!!