Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

hey NJ- SJ jeepers

Old 03-14-2011, 10:05 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default hey NJ- SJ jeepers

1st post but love trying to keep up on all good info. Excellent job!

Looking for a little help I'm in SJ and looking for a place to take my son riding. I have a qd and he has a little dirtbike. Just looking for a spot to get out once in a while. Appreciate any tips on safe place to go.

Many thanks,
Old 03-15-2011, 01:12 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I like to ride through the Pinelands and near Wharton State Forest. Take WHP (Rt 30 to Egg Harbor City. Turn North on Philadelphia Ave (Rt 563) and take it north all the way through Atlantic County across the Mullica River to Green Bank in Burlington County. Keep north on 563 until you reach Rt 70. Turn left and then left to Rt 206. Head south towards Hammonton past Wharton St Forest and you're back on the WHP. A good hour or so drive with no cops, one or two traffic lights and no traffic except for bikers. Lots of canoe sites and cranberry bogs. At night, it's pitch black! Watch out for the Jersey Devil

Quick Reply: hey NJ- SJ jeepers