Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Hi all

Old 05-13-2010, 07:54 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by BOOST
So I am new here.. Been lurking for a while.. been wanting a Jeep since the TJ rubicon.. anyways.. So with the deals right now on the 2010's I was able to get a Jeep that dealer had ordered changed to the specs I wanted and put a deposit down.. I have driven jeeps and enjoy them.. I have always had cars and sports cars.. So now I am feeling a little nervous.. second guessing myself.. embarassed I had the dealer do all this changing BS for me.. and now I am 2nd guessing my self.. I'm pretty sure I will enjoy my jeep.. just feel so indecisive.. any words of wisdom LOL

It's a 2 door Rubi 6 spd. loaded.
I felt this way a few days before picking mine up in March and also when I was picking it up.

I didn't trade in my truck because I didn't like it, I just wanted a Jeep and the lottery gods have not called my name yet

That feeling left me less than 1/4 of a mile from leaving the dealership with my new JKU.

I was then overcome with a feeling of joy!

It is not as powerful as my truck, or as functional to me, but the sense of joy it brings me and my family is so great. My wife and son love our new adventures.

I live in New England, and I look at it this way... convertible in the summer, 4x4 in the winter... what's not to love?

Seriously though, I have not loved a vehicle this much since I got my license
Old 05-13-2010, 09:41 AM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Welcome! Set the doors & top in the garage, throw on some shorts and drive with your foot hanging out the door. Just be careful, you might start getting sore from smiling so much .

If you're into vehicle history, Jeep's a legend. Check out the staging area sections of the forum for folks nearby. Have fun.

Quick Reply: Hi all