Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

How to improve highway driving ?

Old 03-16-2010, 11:50 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Paulo
I am referring to what the reviews mentions has being unable to maintain a strait line ,like drifting on pavement . Is this real ? The reviews don't mention the kind of tiers ,so i supposed the made the test with mud tiers , and maybe changing them would eliminate this effect , but than again all the reviews i read mention this issue ,so i am a little lost .
Having too many 's will make it hard to maintain a straight line. Or listen to George Strait.

A Stock X will be a fine highway daily driver.
Old 03-17-2010, 02:43 AM
JK Jedi Master
FJOTM Winner

Received 361 Likes on 269 Posts

Originally Posted by Paulo
I am referring to what the reviews mentions has being unable to maintain a strait line ,like drifting on pavement . Is this real ? The reviews don't mention the kind of tiers ,so i supposed the made the test with mud tiers , and maybe changing them would eliminate this effect , but than again all the reviews i read mention this issue ,so i am a little lost .
I've been on this site for a long time and not seen those comments. By any chance are you referring to the flightiness that occurs after a lift? There are plenty of folks who comment on that--probably a new thread or two each month. But, as long as you don't install a lift, the Jeep drives just fine. If you do install a lift and want to retain the stock on-center feel, then be prepared to spend more money for more parts, and perhaps to take it to a professional alignment shop after the mod's are complete.

Quick Reply: How to improve highway driving ?