Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

I frigging LOVE driving my Jeep

Old 06-25-2009, 01:07 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

DUDE!!! I've had the top and doors off for the last week.......who could ask for more? Yup....Life ... Is .... GOOD!!
Old 06-25-2009, 06:25 AM
JK Newbie

Default I know the feeling!

The jeep has me waking up ready to go to work, and offering to drive everytime we go somewhere! I just got it a week ago, but i don't think that feeling will wear off!
Old 06-25-2009, 02:22 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by UrbanVeniVici
The jeep has me waking up ready to go to work, and offering to drive everytime we go somewhere! I just got it a week ago, but i don't think that feeling will wear off!
Same here, and I am a tight wad, don't like driving with high gas prices.....
Old 06-26-2009, 07:09 AM
JK Enthusiast

I absolutely love driving my Jeep around ... especially in no doors/no roof mode

I am amazed at how many people ask questions, make comments or just generally stare when I'm sitting at a red light. A few samples:

- who stole your doors
- aren't you afraid of falling out
- that looks like fun
- that Jeep is kick ass
- what do you do when it rains

It goes on and on ...

My wife thinks I'm an idiot for waving all the time (because not everyone waves back) ... but I love the whole Jeep thing .. just wish I could stop buying stuff for it !
Old 06-26-2009, 09:47 AM
JK Freak

I've had my JK for over 2 years now and still smile when I drive it! Total blast!
Old 07-01-2009, 06:26 PM
JK Junkie

I love driving to and leaving work with my Jeep, a great stress reliever, especially with the freedom panels off, now if I could only find a job where I'm not miserable the 10-12 hours in between driving the Jeep
Old 07-01-2009, 06:28 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by absoluttorque
I love driving to and leaving work with my Jeep, a great stress reliever, especially with the freedom panels off, now if I could only find a job where I'm not miserable the 10-12 hours in between driving the Jeep
Same here, wish I could retire and then spend all my time in the Jeep
Old 07-02-2009, 04:11 AM
JK Jedi Master
FJOTM Winner

Received 361 Likes on 269 Posts

Originally Posted by MoridinTX
Same here, wish I could retire and then spend all my time in the Jeep
Hey, it ain't all it's cracked up to be. Sometimes you've got to get out and go pee.
Old 07-02-2009, 05:57 AM
JK Enthusiast

Me and my kids were driving home from the Silver Lake dunes this past Sun. and went around 2 hotties in a TJ, of corse I waved and smiled at them as we passed, my 13 yr. old son just grinned! after about 10 miles the 2 girls got up beside us at a light and waved and smiled back!!! then turned down a side street, BUMMER! I wanted my son to get the chance to see how bumpy their ride was running beside us for a while
of corse I was hoping to see that also
Running topless is great, and you see so much more... It's like riding my Harley only I get to go off road and don't have to keep cleaning the damn thing!!!

Last edited by Dex1; 07-02-2009 at 05:59 AM.
Old 07-02-2009, 06:10 AM
JK Freak

Default Exactly!

Originally Posted by Dex1
Me and my kids were driving home from the Silver Lake dunes this past Sun. and went around 2 hotties in a TJ, of corse I waved and smiled at them as we passed, my 13 yr. old son just grinned! after about 10 miles the 2 girls got up beside us at a light and waved and smiled back!!! then turned down a side street, BUMMER! I wanted my son to get the chance to see how bumpy their ride was running beside us for a while
of corse I was hoping to see that also
Running topless is great, and you see so much more... It's like riding my Harley only I get to go off road and don't have to keep cleaning the damn thing!!!
I know exactly what your saying! Just like riding my Harley too but just as you say, my 5 and 7 year old gets to hang out with me Jeepin! Everytime I rode my Harley my kids said, where you going, Dad? I thought to myself, Id rather hang with my kids when they are at the stage of life when they want to hang with me all the time! Later when there grown up a bit, they prob rather hang with their buddies more than their old man!

Quick Reply: I frigging LOVE driving my Jeep